Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Five!

{Max surprised with on my WFH day with early Mother's Day flowers from Rosie ;)}
_________________________________________________________________________

May flowers? Hell yeah!! This week frickin’ rocked my socks. We had some showers, sure, but it’s finally warming up again around here and I could not be more excited! I’m itching for summer and sunshine in a bad way…

Last week is kind of a blur. I didn’t get much work done being out traveling, so this week was all about catching up and getting ahead! It felt great to get back into my routine. I completely THRIVE on routine. That may sound boring, but honestly it’s when I feel I’m the best version of myself. All the while counting down the milliseconds until my next adventure in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (36 exclamation points J)

Tonight I am excited for a relaxing girls night in with the new momma, a wedding on the East side of Michigan tomorrow, then a delicious Mother’s Day brunch celebrating the lady that gave me life on Sunday! 

Cheers to May!!

Friday Forte:





{Cinco de Mayo potluck spread at the office – Happy 8 years at GFS for meeeeeee}

{iPhone case that makes me feel sassy}



{quick stop at Donkey for the festivities}


{the best impulse buy EVER}

1 comment:

  1. 1) Love that Max is recognizing your newfound motherhood. 2) That Mexican food looks amazing. My mouth suddenly tastes like jalepenos and cilantro... 3) That case is ridiculous. How do you talk on that? 4) I was wondering if you'd go there for CDM! I saw your girl there on IG! 5) All fun t-shirts are necessary impulse buys.
    And thank you for my 36 birthday exclamation points, boo. Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete