Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Providence & Boston - A Picture Diary

{Stumbled upon the Capital Building while waiting for our train into Boston}


Had an amazing business trip in Providence last week! I was there for our New England division Food Show and had an absolute blast! It was crazy busy but fun and adventurous to say the least... 

Enjoy the pics :)



{stayed at the Omni Providence... which was PERFECT because my room was a 5 minute walk from the show and I could also sneak away to go to Providence Place throughout the 4 days there... I oopsed some Madewell black jeans and my DREAM trench from Zara... hey my 30th is coming up and I'm in the "treat yo' self" mentality}


{Monday night drinks at Fleming's

{Monday night dinner at Cassarino's}

{exploring Federal Hill}

{after drinks at Eddy}


{home of the BEST clam chowder at the show}


{that time I met Bachelorette contestant Jared Haibon... I was blushing so hard because everyone at the table was making fun of me.... but we ended up having a pretty fun conversation and even went back to his bar later Tuesday night after dinner at Venda}





{a bakery account we visited on my day in the field that had an oven that was over 100 years old}


{Prospect Terrace Park... where the founder, Roger Williams, looks over his city}

{BOSTON! Dinner at Globe before catching an Uber to Fenway!}



{Walking through the history of Fenway was a really cool experience!}


See you soon New England... where shall I go next??


No comments:

Post a Comment