Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Five!

{all my memories from my sister weekend in New Orleans}
_________________________________________________________________


Coming off a high from a weekend in New Orleans with my sister, I knew this week would drag! Which it did… being busy aside all I could really think about all week was how much I wanted to take an extended vacation to enjoy hot Michigan weather. Well… I could not do that but at least it’s another LONG weekend J 

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


Tonight we’re having a get together at our house for my 30th, then the rest of the weekend we are playing it by ear. Lansing brewery tour? Beach? Relaxing around the house with Rosie Lu!? Whatever. I’m so excited for summer! 


Friday Forte:




{favorite new simple dress from American Apparel on Magazine Street in NOLA}


{death & decay perfume tin from Lush}


{b-day marg’s}


{dinner at Reserve}

No comments:

Post a Comment