Tuesday, December 15, 2015

GFS Annual Meeting 2015


Another company Christmas party down in the books. This was my 8th GFS Annual Meeting and Max’s 6th. I always question who the artist will be… he’s always pumped at finding out what food they will be shoving in our faces all night long. But I think we can both agree that we LOVE the pre-party. My team always gets together before the 2 hour + long meeting commences. Every year the meeting gets longer and longer (this year it was over 2.5 hours!), which means we start pre-gaming earlier and earlier.

This year we had a little more on the agenda for the day because Grand Rapids Brewing Company (where we had our rehearsal dinner) was celebrating their 3rd anniversary. Naturally we had to pop in and show our support before hopping around the city, celebrating with various teams before heading over to the Devos Center for the “meeting”.

I’m not gonna lie, my entire team and I decided to opt out of the festivities early and meet up for more cocktails at Bistro Belle Vita.

All in all it was a great day of celebration! Now that the fun’s over its time to hunker down and kick butt this fiscal year. Yay for GFS.  



























No comments:

Post a Comment