Friday, December 4, 2015

52 Hand Lettered – November Edition

44/52
“can’t get enough of…” = Indian Summer 2015
The first week or two of November was absolutely gorgeous! We were having the sunniest, warmest and most magical early November that I can ever remember. It was nice to hold off on the cold for a while longer this year J

45/52
“something I learned about lettering” = it can be therapeutic
When I actually took the time to sit down and relax with lettering it was quite relaxing. The coloring/lettering/thinking about the words I was writing and why I was writing them proved to be a highlight of my week.



46/52
“holiday season love list” = shopping, mimosas, magic, family, twinkle lights, joy, celebration
What else is needed? If only there was no holiday drama life would be perfect :)



47/52
“thankful for” = my life
How lucky am I that I’m thankful for the life I have? Sure, there are things I wish for, but at the end of the day I love my life…and that is a beautiful thing.

48/52
“seasons greetings” = deck the halls
... with boughs of holly
Fa la la la la, la la la la. 
Tis the season to be jolly, 
Fa la la la la, la la la la.


So there, dammit everyone we’re going to deck the halls whether we like it or not! J

No comments:

Post a Comment