Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Five!


{Lee & Birch 2 year anniversary event... complete with food trucks, lemonade, live music and 20% off!}
_____________________________________________________________________________

My baby girl Rosie Lu has her surgery today. I dropped her off this morning and don’t think it’s going to be a very productive day… I know it’s a typical procedure and I have nothing to worry about, but I’m dreading the thought of her being in pain L

Luckily, it’s been another very productive WEEK! It’s been somewhat stressful, but knowing that I had a fun event to look forward to each night motivated me to make the best of my days. Yoga on Tuesday was incredible, and a couple events in Eastown reminded me how much I love Grand Rapids in the summer.

This weekend will be dedicated to nursing our fur baby back to health!


xoxox


Friday Forte: 





{quite possibly the most indulgent face wash/oil I've ever had the pleasure of putting on my skin!}


{continuing the gold trend of décor at my desk}




{my view for abs on Work-From-Home Wednesday}

No comments:

Post a Comment