Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Five!

{the landscaping planted last season has really popped this week!}
_______________________________________________________________________

Every year Summer sneaks up on me... in the best possible way. All of a sudden you walk outside and BOOM it's warm. You string enough of those days together and you realize it's summer. It's a pretty damn good feeling! Note: This is has the opposite effect when you realize it's Winter... 

Can I get a hallelujah for 4 day work weeks?! This week was short, but it packed a punch and I’m more than ready for another weekend! A relaxing weekend at that… I don’t have much planned, but I’m hoping soaking up some sun and binging on a new show is on my agenda!

Happy June friends! 

Friday Forte:





{artwork picked up at the Bayou Boogaloo Festival in NOLA}


{Rosemary Gimlet to celebrate to unwind mid-week}


{finally got around to Luna... LOVE their shrimp tacos and margarita flight}


{7am sunshine never get's old!}

No comments:

Post a Comment