Friday, August 28, 2015

52 Hand Lettered – August Recap


31/52
“a line from a movie” = 
“It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re 17 and planning for someday. And then quietly and without ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life”
I’m more of a TV person J This quote is from One Tree Hill and it’s just always resonated with me.

32/52
“words to encourage” = Thank You.
I’m always more motivated and empowered and encouraged when I know my efforts are truly appreciated. Simple thank you’s are so important and truly go a long way. I’m living proof of that.

33/52
“three things I can’t live without” = 1. Sunshine, 2. Chips, 3. My people
Not much else needed in life (note: it took every ounce of my being not to put down “iPhone”…I believe that in due time I will grow out of my social media addiction…)

34/52
“favorite way to spend the weekend” = wandering
I mean, this is pretty self-explanatory given my mantra of the 2015

35/52
“lyrics that remind me of High School” = Rollin’ with the Homies

Maybe it’s because I’ve had this movie stuck in my head for the past month, but yeah. Clueless (who recently celebrated their 20th anniversary (20!!!), and all aspects of it, remind me of High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment