Monday, August 10, 2015

52 Hand Lettered – July Recap


27/52 
“my dream project” = follow City and Colour around the World
I’m sorry, but I can’t imagine anything better than that! Combining my love of travel and music (and I mean… Dallas Green…SWOON!)

28/52
“my current/future/dream business or blog name” = Chat Clink Repeat
This one speaks for itself. So much love for our little slice of ciber space.

29/52
“my life’s tag line” = dream, carpe diem, wanderlust, love
No one said I had to pick just one… why can’t my life be more than one tagline? I choose all of the above because I possess all of the above inside me. I AM all of the above J

30/52
“the greatest feeling in the world” = inspiration
I mean really... Inspiration can mean so many things to so many people! You can be inspired by anything and everything around you… love, music, food, family, travel, work. As long as you feel that drive and excitement inside, it’s pretty great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment