Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Five!


{bow details for Saturday’s wardrobe}
__________________________________

I can’t stop wanderlustting my life away. The idea of planning another trip is seriously haunting my every thought. Each time I look at photos of the trip, or my new purse, or clothes, or artwork in my cubicle, or my keychain or ANYTHING I’m reminded of Europe. I’m reminded of a surreal experience that went by so quickly it almost feels like one of my daydreams. But it wasn’t. It was real. And it was fabulous.


This week was a short week. I think starting off every week on a Tuesday should be the way it is... Monday’s are the worst! Alas, no holiday this weekend, but there is a wedding. Two weddings to be exact! For the first time since we started dating, Max and I are each attending a wedding solo (what can I say, we were double booked!). Oddly enough, I’m sort of looking forward to being without a plus one to a wedding where I really don’t know many people. It’ll be a new experience and could end up being the best… we’ll see! Cheers to the freakin’ weekend!


Friday Forte:
{can't... stop... listening!}




{long overdue new pair of running shoes... they so pretty!}


{got Funky with my Buddha’s for the first time in months and ohhhh how good it felt}


{yes! I have a new planner! kind of an inside joke… but it comes with stickers guys!}


{oh you know, just a little something I picked up in Paris}

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love your planner almost nabbed the same one but ended up going for the rifle paper one. And yay for yoga + your super adorable tights!! xo

    By The Shore

    ReplyDelete