Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Five!

{new office chair that matches the room décor to a T}
____________________________________________________

I’ve been totally MIA this week… I know... but I have good reason for it, PROMISE! 1) Rosie’s lil baby fur body was rejecting the sutures from her big girl surgery a couple of weeks ago, so we had to take her back to the vet so they could remove them, give her antibiotics for the infection and staple the wound. My poor girl is in solitary confinement until they are removed next week, 2) many of my main summer projects hit in full swing this week and I was gloriously swamped with fulfilling work, and 3) MY SISTER IS IN TOWNI! That’s right, my sis, hubs and the pups stayed with Max and I all week! So when I wasn’t working my time was dedicated to that J

See, told ya I had good reason!

This weekend it’s the 4th of July! Fireworks, putt putt (Max and I are playing for Sonic slushies!), Game of Thrones, and pool parties are all in my future and I can’t wait! I haven’t been to a pool party since I wore floaties so I'm pumped. I hope they have the fancy food floats that are all the rage this season!



Friday Forte:  





{these faces… I just can’t get enough of them!}


{blackened fish street tacos at a Bar Louie Sister date} 


{baby girl clutching her favorite toy from Aunt Coco to keep her company}



{I physically could NOT leave World Market without this cat mug}

No comments:

Post a Comment