Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome to Paradise!

 
{the pool area set up for Mexican fiesta night}
 
 
Mexico was amazing! End of story. Between the pool time, making friends with the bar tenders, living it up on the alligator slide, countless Mai Tai's and Bull cocktails, a couples massage and romantic sunsets on the beach, the R & R was exacty what Max and I needed (as well as my parents). Even though the traveling was grueling and the locals don't understand personal space, the weather alone was worth it. Throw in some rounds of eucre with Mom and Dad, Max and I winning three prizes between the two of us and the sheer satisfaction of waking up to waves crashing, this truly was Paradise.

{Eugene was ready to get off the plane} 





{yes, that is a parrot riding a bicycle}



{Monkey Around - my breakfast three morning's in a row}

{risotto at delicious Il Pescatore}

{beautiful church downtown}


{an awesome tribal dance that is performed every Sunday night - picture is a bit blury}
 
 
{air dried hair and one of two dresses I bought to fit in with the flowy tropical theme... given that I basically lived in these two articles of clothing (and bathing suits) alone I definitely over-packed




{a local serenading us on the way downtown Puerto Vallarta} 

{THE BULL!}

{rum punch} 


{Diego + Daisy}


{Eugene!}
 

{...love...}

No comments:

Post a Comment