Saturday, April 30, 2016

Instagram Life – April 2016



April. You were pretty kick ass. I got to see my sister, spent time in my favorite city, enjoy a few low key weekends with Max, have a picnic on the lakeshore and check two states off my United States bucket list. I’m nearly at the 50% mark!! Let’s keep this going J

** Saturday mornings spent cooking brekkie with my Bae
** Baby Cohen is my new favorite person
** Chicago weekend with Sister! One of my favorite Chicago trips E.V.E.R!
** I WILL go back to the Freehand one day… it exceeded all expectations
** Lots of snuggling with my Rosie Lu
** In the Mitten State you don’t take 80 degrees for granted… especially in April... Holland date with boy
** Met Jared Haibon!
** Providence, Rhode Island
** Fenway Park baby! Wanderlust hitting hard as of late!!


May 2016. I foresee beautiful things from you. Beautiful weddings, beautiful weather (for Riverbank Run PLEASE!), beautiful travels (NOLA FOR SISTER BIRTHDAY WEEKEND YAY!) and an awesomely beautiful 30th birthday. I’ve been oddly looking forward to turning 30. I may not have accomplished everything that I wanted to before this pivotal age, but hey… 30 is the new 20, right? I can’t wait to see what this new decade brings my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment