Thursday, November 5, 2015

Friday Five!

{my favorite blogger event to date in Holland}
________________________________________________________________

Monday morning I get into the office to some good news. Our bi-weekly work-from-home opportunity turned into WEEKLY. YAY! Wednesday’s are my day (unless I have to come in for a meeting here and there) every Wednesday I’ll be setting up my own office at H.O.M.E. So grateful and excited to have this day!

This week kicked off a fairly large project that I’m co-heading up for the department. I won’t bore you with the details, but let’s just say it will make November a very interesting month. Besides that, I attended a fun event in Holland, Max and I took advantage of the unseasonably beautiful weather and I took the time to sweat it out at the Funky Buddha…. Twice. It was a busy but rewarding week.

This afternoon I’m off to Chicago for CITY AND COLOUR!
CAN. NOT. WAIT!    

Friday Forte: 






{dream catcher to ban all bad dreams and negative thoughts... c/o jb and me}


{the diet starts when the candy is gone? wait... then it's Thanksgiving... screw it}


{loving on my henna tattoo… courtesy of Atealia}



{the prettiest chandelier at a downtown boutique}

No comments:

Post a Comment