Thursday, February 20, 2014

Friday Five!


{nerd glasses! I actually feel smarter in them…}
___________________________________________________________________________________


This week can only be described as one big ball of emotions… all over the board…but overall ending on a good note. I’ve got Spring fever people…. I can’t wait until 40 + degree weather and sunshine sticks around for more than a few hours at a time.

Tomorrow I look forward to a girl’s day out complete with brunch & flea market shopping (never gets old). Saturday evening Max are heading over to Billy’s for some live musica. I’m loving these footloose and fancy free weekends!


Friday Forte:



{baubles really do make a plain outfit seem special}
Monelli’s happy hour J}
{GOLD TOES!}
{Lost… my new Netflix obsession}

No comments:

Post a Comment