Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We Love Lists – Favorite Movie Edition




I love lists. Always have. Everything from to-do lists, to shopping lists, to things I want for my future (whether something as deep as goals, or something as trivial as basics that need to be added to my closet). I also love silly lists like, what are your favorite songs, cities, movies, you name it. 

I love lists so much that I decided to implement a “We Love Lists” label to the blog. A space where we can store these types of posts when the mood strikes (I do not think Court will have a problem with this…).

To follow up on my sister’s post here, I decided to put together a list of my favorite movies. I could watch these movies over and over (and over… and over). I always wonder how many people share these in their top ten (these are in no particular order):

1.     Cruel Intentions
2.     Forces of Nature
3.     For Love of the Game
4.     The Proposal
5.     21
6.     Donnie Darko
7.     The Social Network
8.     Time Travelers Wife
9.     The Hangover
10.   The Notebook


Also LOVE:
The Bodyguard
Juno
Sex and the City (first movie, NOT the second)

image above via

No comments:

Post a Comment